Following the first week of the Main Competition, the competition will be continuing with the next Group. Accordingly, the Malta BOV ePremier League Group B looks to continue right where the action left off - read on for your very own Malta BOV ePremier League Group B Preview!
Malta BOV ePremier League Group B - Key Facts
Just like Group A, Group B will also be featuring five clubs represented by five of the top FIFA players on the island.
Similarly, only the top three clubs will manage to make their way out of the Group following a single round robin format, where each player will face one another once.
Making it out of the Group will involve earning a highly coveted seed at the Knockout Stage of the Main Competition - here are the competitors who'll be trying their best to finish on top:
- Pieta Hotspurs - Miguel "xMigi77" Grima
- Birkirkara FC - Gianluca "Turbulense" Sant
- Floriana FC - Michael "Mizu" Owen Micallef
- Marsaxlokk FC - Matthias "Tubbi" Farrugia
- Valletta FC - Shaun "Vli" Dimech
Malta BOV ePremier League Group B - Full Schedule
With the action starting as soon as next week, find an entire schedule of the Group listed below:
18th April - 7:30pm
- Birkirkara FC vs Floriana FC
- Marsaxlokk FC vs Pieta Hotspurs
18th April - 8:10pm
- Birkirkara FC vs Valletta FC
- Floriana FC vs Marsaxlokk FC
18th April - 8:50pm
- Valletta FC vs Pieta Hotspurs
25th April - 7:30pm
- Valletta FC vs Marsaxlokk FC
- Pieta Hotspurs vs Floriana FC
25th April - 8:10pm
- Birkirkara FC vs Pieta Hotspurs
- Floriana FC vs Valletta FC
25th April - 8:50pm
- Birkirkara FC vs Marsaxlokk FC
Malta BOV ePremier League Group B - Predictions
Our concise outlook on this group starts with a magnifying lens on the likes of Gianluca "Turbulense" Sant, the veteran who placed second at the last season of the Malta BOV ePremier League. Following him closely in the ranking is Matthias "Tubbi" Farrugia who, last season, finished in 4th place.
Otherwise, it's rather difficult to predict considering the amount of veteran talent in this Group - should be a lot closer than the previous Group.